Welcome to Year 6.
We hope you have had a lovely summer and are ready to start your final year in the Juniors.
We have 'evacuated' the old Year 6 children and 'rationed' all the furniture and resources but will 'make do and mend' with what we have left. We are now going to hit you with a 'bombshell'... you are now the new Year 6 'army'.
'We can do it!'
*** Important Notice ***
Here is our Secondary Transfer Video. This video provides information you will need when applying for your child's secondary school place. The transfer deadline is the 31st October.
Please remember to label your child's uniform, water bottle and PE kit. PE kits will be sent home each week to be washed and returned on Monday.
Year 6 Blog
Year 6 Blog
- Have a look at what we have been up to in Year 6 since returning to HGJS.
- We have created sculptures in the style of Henry Moore using papier mache techniques.
- Class 6.3 have been creating their own periscopes as part of this half term's science unit.
- Class 6.4 have been busy building periscopes to support their understanding of their science work.
- Class 6.1 are training to be the next generation of code-breakers.